Mohaa Helppppp

Big Booger

Medal of Honor: ALLIED ASSAULT

FPS/roleplay/strategy (my opinion)

screenshot of Omaha beach scene (reminds me of saving private ryan)

It wasnt a direct link, it was a picture/image I posted of a screenshot, if need be I will upload it to my site and link, but I hardly call that an active link.[/color:afd3618f2d]

To be quite honest this game rox and the blood patch is nice too. If you do get it, I will assure you its worth it. The solo game is excellent. The beach scene makes you feel like you hit the Beach at Normandy, or are reliving "Saving Private Ryan" It's one of the most challenging, fun, and intense games I have played in a while. The last game that I can recall playing that gave me this feeling was wolfenstein 3D, when if first came out. In fact I still have that game on my moms computer. Still never found all the secrets.

Anyway,

Back to MOHAA, let me tell you, the online play is just as exciting, though some of these guys must have cheats on or something, because one second your in the game, the next you have your sites on a nazi, and then bam the frag the s*** out of you. It truly is one of this year's best games. I haven't played RTCW ywt, but I when I do you can bet your ballz I will put up my two cents in this section.

MAtrix, download it, run it, patch it, etc.... It's worth it. One other thing, the sound effects on this game are phenomenal. they have the ricochet down pat. The music suits the game, and the door creaking scares the hell out of you on line, cause you never know if its a friend or foe behind the door.

Big Booger

Thanks for that B.B, it does looks kinda look like Saving Private Ryan.....

It will be my next game after I finish with RTCW, which is the best game Ive played to date

[b:153c44ecae]man I love these shooting games[/b:153c44ecae]:blueteam

UNI, I just downloaded RTCW last night. I have been kinda off the FPS/RPG kick, but as of late, I think I am back on.

To the rest of you MOHAA players what server are you guys hopping on? Is there an MSFN server for that game? If so, addy please!

If not what server. Last night I played until 3 am and had to be at work at 7am so thanks for making me loose sleep.

Big Booger

we need someone with a faster upload than 128k who can host, i can only support 4 users :rolleyes:

through the whole game theres bits where you stop and look around and think "ive been here before.." then go "oh yeah saving private ryan.. the sniper bit" or "oh yeah.. the bridge from the end of the film" keep looking out for them! :)

anyone interested in a forum match or 100, post here!!!

im just wondering how many people would be interested in organising a forums MOHAA get together? play some games... shoot a few fools (hey piaqt, you like games? lol)[/quote:04410bcaf2]Yo pops --:WTF?: is MOHAA? And yes, I do. (surprise, surprise!)[/color:04410bcaf2]

I too downloaded the Gowenna vesrion and i actually used winimage to bust the bin file then burnt it with nero and it worked like a gem..the second bin file contains the serial and no cd crack....just my 2 cents!:blueteam