Help Me - Xpee 64

rockerz

I Cannot Activate XP64

its not my fault , few weeks ago , i format my pc and for no reason i cannot

update xp , i have to format 14 times all was fine

i just build a new pc , with 4 gig ram , using xp32 as i dont want have xp64 nonsenses ... however xp32 dont support 4 gig ram.

i install xp64 , now , i cannot activate windows ...its say i exceeded the number of activation..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Email To Microsoft Help Desk

Hi ,

Remember my case , few weeks back at that time i install xp64 at 12 times i recently build a new computer and i install window xp32 since i use 4gig of ram i cannot use xp32 which is useless like this company now i install xp64 , the stupid " activate windows " say i have exceeded the number of activation what now , you want me to buy new xp64 i install totall 14 times 2 times vista its not my fault , your window update give error i send email to this emails you say email empty

did you know how much i suffered and solve my problem
furthermore i brougth office 2007 which haven't install why microsoft money not enough is it
i buy xp64 you will get richer do you know its 3.48am and i and thinking of activation this stupid os and furthermore microsoft did not help me before since you are the helping person HELP .... email is easy all this is not my fault i did not buy 14 computer why xp cd have life span can you give me microsoft address i will break all your original cds and post to bill gates i owe now xp32 xp64 xpvista only xp64 support my system now

LET ME ACTIVATE THIS STUPID XP64

There is no other way to solve your problem, so try speaking to Microsoft without resorting to name calling or abuse of any other sort. I'm sure with the correct approach they will deal with your problem accordingly.

As well as the vulgar language and the poor formatting, this topic was in the Windows NT4/2000/2003 forum. Please take time to learn both the rules and some Forum Etiquette.

I have placed this topic into this XP Forum, since the question is not x64 specific.

i install xp64 , now , i cannot activate windows ...its say i exceeded the number of activation..

If you contact the Microsoft clearinghouse, you should be able to get your activation number reduced to activate. Support will not be able to do this for you.

A simple phone call is all it takes. You exceeded the allotted number of activations for a certain period of time due to the unusually high number of reinstalls. Formatting 14 times is rather extreme, and the reason they are blocking activation is to prevent piracy.

===== Post Nº 1 =====

i make a new pc core 2 core quad prob cannot play game reboot every 5 mins so i decided not to use my new comp until intel settled the 2 bore

since i cannot use my xp64 cd

i use my new xp32 in my old computer,,,, again activation problem

at any time did microsoft inform the public and customer there is limit in activation.

like smokers there is warning ...

don't tell me car can be driven limit time

ipod can listeen 1000 times

fan use for 2 years

there is no limit until its spoil

if my xp64 and xp32 is spoiled it my fault and i can buy new cd

they know my ip and i am the same user

the first place i install xp64 for 14 times is because their update is not working

and there were other having this problem for 7 years

this is not fair

intel lies

microsoft lies

i only have have vista which is not good for gaming

by next year i think i will have 100s of xp and vista because of this

if this happen i will go to linux

===== Post Nº 2 =====

i just check the internet

there are ton of xp users having this unknow microsoft epidimic

i think the next time anyone format his computer

there will be activation sickness

simple microsoft want the person to swith to vista

i solved my own case

Please do not post more than one time in succession, it is bad forum etiquette. This is the second time I've had to inform you of this already. I have joined your two posts together.

Secondly, it appears that you're looking for an argument, if so please resist the temptation.

The Microsoft activation policy is probably one of the biggest IT related story of the last decade, it is well documented and no secret.

Either follow the advice already given or move to a non-Microsoft Operating System.

The topic will be closed if the direction you are trying to take it is not improved.

Actually the way XP activation is built as long as you are not changing hardware (with the exception of one or 2 minor peices) XP will activate unlimited times on THE SAME PC.

Me and a friend have tested this by formatting our systems multiple times in a week and never had an issue with activation.

Why are you formatting so many times anyways? Want to test something out use VMWare ar virtualPC (VPC is free BTW).

I really think you are just flaimbaiting.

Want to keep XP 32bit? leave 3 - 3.5 gigs ram in there and all will be fine!

Call MS one more time and CALMLY tell them your situation and hope they will be understanding.

Other than that wait for the 120 or 180 days till MS flushes their activation server and re-install then. (And hope you haven't gotten your keys blacklisted with all this nonsense!)

Sorry, not correct, Kelsenellenelvian. I was punished for reinstalling a copy of Windows XP Pro more than 3 times!

Does a 3-time limit clause even exist in the EULA?!

It was like Microsoft saying "F*** you RJARRRPCGP you might as well use a pirated copy of Windows!"

That was back in August and because I assumed that the Windows Product Activation server won't be flushed, I literally destroyed the Windows XP CD! I thought it was no good anymore!

Microsoft ended up just peeing me off! :realmad:

THAT WAS DESPITE I DIDN'T CHANGE THE BLEEPIN' MOTHERBOARD!

Also, I only added an ethernet card and moved the sound card at the most.

Edited by RJARRRPCGP