PS3 vs XBOX 360 Elite

tim_ver

Perhaps this image I saw on Digg the other day that i found funny will help:

consolechartyr2.jpg

I figure people will laugh or it'll start a good old fashioned fanboy war but either way itll be funny :)

The scary thing about that image is that it's true :wacko:

I don't like the Wii, and I've never had real friends..... No, really, when I <12yo I was always the "ignored by all the kids"... >13yo = I ignore all the teens :rolleyes:

When I bought my XBOX 360 back in 2006 (got it the launch day, wich was Feb. 2 2006 in Mexico) I had online friends...

Now, I don't even have online friends, it was boring, never had anything to talk about.... And I want a PS3

Furthermore, I don't want it to play games, I just want to mess around with Linux on a huge screen :thumbup

The PS3 is really coming in to its own. I dont care too much for the Xbox since those games I can play in much more clarity and depth on my PC. Most PS3 games and PS3 exclusives are games to my taste and they are not available for the PC unfortunately that is why I lean towards it. Also with the constant firmware updates and new features being added I dont think the PS3 is that bad anymore. I mean its already Bluray 2.0 capable :) and watching Bluray movies on that is just an experience on its own. Watched Silent Hill on it and it was just awesome last night LOL