Comodo Firewall Version 3

How do you disable all the UAC-like messages that come from it? I figured out how to silence the Defense+ part, but it still is throwing up an annoying number of messages, especially when I try to install/update programs. Any suggestions?

:rolleyes:

i've been running v3 in 64bit XP for about a week now with no issues, i guess from what i've tried, you could put the firewall in installer mode, and then it would be silent for a while, but after 5 minutes or so [i think thats the time period] it would give you a prompt to return to normal mode. also, there's a checkbox in the main app to go in/out of installation mode.

past that, i'm not sure of any ways.

• 2 weeks later...

I never have any problems except when installing a new program or auto updates. You just have to hit the remember my answers checkbox is all.

when I'm installing a program I'll just disable the firewall until after the program is installed if I want to avoid all those installation requests, and then turn it back on immediately after it is finished.

other than that I love Comodo Firewall 3

Hope this helps

-=Mark=-

I've disabled Defense+. The firewall itself is all you really should need.

have done the same over here.defense+AV is taking so much process and slowing down the system.if you need the defense+ system which i believe noone does you should use the built-in one in your Av like KAV.