Would you give up your privacy, for a free copy of Windows Vista?

arnoldo101

No good anyway, the promotion ended last week. They will still let you spend 15 minutes filling out there survey and let you download their spyware for free afterwards but no vista or xp licenses anymore. I found out too late.

So new spyware on the block, M$ promoted Spyware, isn't it ??? :whistle:

is that a big brother to Alexa ??

No good anyway, the promotion ended last week. They will still let you spend 15 minutes filling out there survey and let you download their spyware for free afterwards but no vista or xp licenses anymore. I found out too late.

So new spyware on the block, M$ promoted Spyware, isn't it ??? :whistle:

is that a big brother to Alexa ??

I wonder what will their antispyware tool say to that? Or: "it's from M$, it isn't spyware". :)

GL

I promised to my brotherhoods that I never will follow commercial actions like this one.

At first glance it sounds innocent, but your informatie is worth lots of money, more than

the copy you get. You're always in disadvantage by commerce.

As systemoperator I had a hard job to do to get immune for ant form of commerce. If not,

our corporation will fail.

The only one who can dicide what to buy is only YOU and notbody else on this world, nor Mr. Gates!

The strongest weapon against commerce is one word; satisfactory and a firm chosen OS.

Not for one thousand dollar I intend to volunteer my privacy. Maybe I ought to be stuped, but it isnt't.

The thoughts are far more deeper than that stupid action. Dispitely they will get much response I guest.

Do you know my kind of intention in this topic?

Once volunteered information, it never gets lost. It will be stored on many systems; the ultime back-up...

Is Bill begging or praying??

Edited by Extravert

I promised to my brotherhoods that I never will follow commercial actions like this one.

At first glance it sounds innocent, but your informatie is worth lots of money, more than

the copy you get. You're always in disadvantage by commerce.

As systemoperator I had a hard job to do to get immune for ant form of commerce. If not,

our corporation will fail.

The only one who can dicide what to buy is only YOU and notbody else on this world, nor Mr. Gates!

The strongest weapon against commerce is one word; satisfactory and a firm chosen OS.

Not for one thousand dollar I intend to volunteer my privacy. Maybe I ought to be stuped, but it isnt't.

The thoughts are far more deeper than that stupid action. Dispitely they will get much response I guest.

Do you know my kind of intention in this topic?

Once volunteered information, it never gets lost. It will be stored on many systems; the ultime back-up...

Is Bill begging or praying??

Exactly :thumbup

Note on XP: does anybody consider agreeing to Alexa which finds out our searching habits wen pressing F8 to EULA ??

Yeah well, I sold my soul in a 15m transaction, downloaded the software and just stared at the setup.exe on my D: drive.

Needless to say, I'm backing up my personal docs and reinstalling tonite. All without launching that **** thing.

Can you believe I like Bill Gates?? Yes. I do.

I don't like M$ tactics though.

Kiss my a$$. How's that for demographics?