Win98 SE revolution pack 8.0

nklee

Think about this you are reading a forum and you see a post titled like this and you get all excited thinking a new pack is out and all it is, is a lame question about when is the next pack going to be out!

Also form Tihiy's standpoint he gets alot of these in his\her main thread an I have seen alot in the tresh to while he is working hard and everyone keeps pushing at him to know when the next pack comes out. (BTW that has been answered in the last dozen posts of his main thread) He is a developer of ONE person with a life also he cannot shoot for an release date and realistically keep it, it would either be done sooner than that or much later depending on how much life he has to live.

Tihiys answer was not for a long time he is recoding from scratch the whole project....

In 2008 for sure :whistle:

wow..tihiy...isn't true? u develop this software yourself 1 person only????if it is true u done a very good job for all the user

still using win98....actually my pc OS = win98 it is because my company no have budget to upgrade my pc, i really get bored with windows98 interface until i found this RV7, u really make me love my company pc again keke thank!..but my home pc is windowsXP..:P , i hope your RV pack8 will solve all the bug, and more stablebility and more support other driver especially CD writer driver....coz i have to uninstall RV7 , then only i can burn CD....

i am currently using NERO CD writer...have u heard about it?

Anyway thank a lot...! :thumbup

coz i have to uninstall RV7 , then only i can burn CD....

i am currently using NERO CD writer...have u heard about it?

I believe that Nero problems can be solved by using compatibility mode: right-click nero shortcut->Compatibility->Troubleshoot - Use compatibility mode (or "Disable LameSkin").

And yes, RP8 will solve problems for those who can't read.

In the future, please, constrain from creating themes with RP questions not in RP thread.