RDP/SSH manager

nloding

I've been testing mRemote and Terminals, but neither are quite complete programs; I'm wondering if someone knows of anything else.

I have 100+ servers and appliances that I connect to weekly for management. I'm looking for an application that can save all those connections and manage them -- similar to what both mRemote and Terminals do, but that are actually stable. Those programs also lack features like alphabetizing the connections in the Favorites list.

I need it store an IP address and a port, a domain, username, and password. Be able to use both RDP and SSH. Have multiple tabs/windows inside of it for multiple connections. And have encrypted passwords, so I can securely save the passwords.

I'm not sure if anything exists beyond Terminals for mRemote. Anyone know of anything?

I'm not sure you'll find an integrated RDP manager that also does SSH clients without using mRemote, as that's the only one I'm aware of. I use SmartCode VNC manager to manage my RDP and VNC connections, and it also works on my Virtual Server machines as well - but it doesn't do SSH.

I use PuTTY for SSH management, and that works fine for me, but nothing integrated to do both other than mRemote (and I don't use that for the same reasons you give for wanting to use something else - it's still buggy, and lacks features).

Sounds like I'm sticking with Terminals for now. That SmartCode program looks nice, but seems to be more geared for internal PCs on a local network; 99% of the PC's and servers in my list are at remote locations on different networks. I'd be willing to lose SSH connectivity if the RDP section is strong enough, though, so I'll read more on SmartCode later.