I'm Building Myself a CableCARD PC.

YKWIA

I'm building a CableCARD PC with the PowerMac G5 case and I'm wondering, Where can I find a motherboard and CableCARD tuner (internal) that came from a PC with CableCARD and I'm wondering if I can somehow modify the BIOS to be CableCARD certified.

No, the whole system needs to be certified. You can’t just build a system around the card, and you will need the software to use it. The only legal way to do this is paying loads of money, or to "mod" a system from your cable company if the have computers systems with it...

The link I gave you, gives a good view of what can be done...

No, the whole system needs to be certified. You can’t just build a system around the card, and you will need the software to use it. The only legal way to do this is paying loads of money, or to "mod" a system from your cable company if the have computers systems with it...

The link I gave you, gives a good view of what can be done...

I know that, That's why I'm asking for for a motherboard and an internal CableCard tuner from a Velocity Micro PC. To circumvate that, Cause the motherboard has to be certified and have the BIOS on it.

No need to keep bumping it...I'm sure everyone who would answer has seen it. :)

It's too bad you can't buy this yet:

http://ati.amd.com/products/tvwonderdigital/index.html

ATI has had that ready to go for nearly 2 years now (it was first previewed in Jan '06).

What do you mean? It's already out on the market in systems by HP and Sony.

and a simple answer is needed. Can I buy a motherboard, two CableCard tuners and the OS itself that I can put in a different case?