Installing network drivers using XP OPK

tpipe

Heres my situation:

I have a preinstall server running on .Net server. XP OPK is installed and I've configured it to allocate IP addresses to the new machine on the other end of the x-ova cable. When the new machine is booted with the WinPE installation floppy & CD combo, the files are copied to the HD, and setup runs with no errors.

However (!) my configuration set is supposed to install applications when XP has installed, which it doesnt do. This is because the network card needs a driver installed.

I have tried to install the driver manually, then use the sysprep -factory command to re-configure the PC based on the winbom.ini file on the floppy. This doesnt work either, I think XP removed the unsigned driver as I got errors again, "cannot find the file specified" when trying to renew IP address.

How would I go about pre-loading the driver into the XP configuration set? The network driver is unsigned, so the signing policy would need turning off. I know that they must be specified in unattend.txt, but I cannot get it to work. WinPE throws an incorrect function error.

HELP :)