One image with multiple SIF's

wigadore

I have one RIS image that works beautifully on the Dell Optiplex 745 which was the model we where buying from Dell. Now it is the EOL and the new Optiplex 755 is on it's way. What I am wanting to try to do is have one flat image that I can point to multiple sif files which will cover all the models I have in the building. This will include all laptops and desktops which I have about 5 models. Is this possible and how? Your help as always is much appreciated.

LOL. No sooner had I posted this question the next google search I found my answer. I now have multiple sif files in the template folder and I have changed the OemPnpDriversPath to the specific machine and changed Description under the [OSChooser] to the name of the Specific PC Model such as Dell 745 or Dell 620. Voila I get a prompt for which hardware I want to install on!

Thanks for the info..

I would also like to know is if I can add multiple SIF's to an Unattended CD rather then for the Remote Installation Services?

asking because i have 6 systems 4 on a network and 2 on no network and want to find a way to make just 1 DVD that I can pick the answer files that corasponds per PC