The Office (tv show)

gosh

• 4 weeks later...

<insert yelling here>

i dont like the office...i dont like how it's filmed, it like a documentary still show. Even people that watch it will swear that it's the best show since The View! LOL!

I like the office, every single geek i know, loves that show :D One of my friends has a 30inch lcd mounted above his computer screen just so he could watch the office while he does what ever he does on his computer.. yeah :P

I like the show, but I like the original British version better. In fact, in some of the early Amercan-version shows, they used some of the exact same gags (office supplies in Jello, for one) that were used in the original version but with the new show's cast.

The Office makes me uncomfortable for some reason and I get embarrassed for the characters, especially Michael Scott. They're all funny, but I have to cringe when Michael opens his mouth. :blushing:

As for looking like a documentary, that's the premise. Supposedly, management has allowed a film crew to record the goings on in a "typical" office for some kind of documentary. So when things get tense, the cast glances at the camera like they've just remembered that everything is being filmed. Ricky Gervais deserves a ton of credit for the concept and the original series.

Which character am I most like? I won't touch that one. :whistle: