No Driver for my Blackberry 7100t!?

FoxHound

Hello World!

I just got my Blackberry 7100t from my sister and I tried to connect it through normal USB Data Cable. Except Windows 98 can't find a dirver as always. Is there any drivers that might work with my Phone?

-Thank You-

Is this Maximus Decim's Update or something else becasue I have the Maximum-Decim Native USB Drivers already installed.

P.S. More info, as soon as I plug it in, 98 names the phone as "RIM Handheld"...if it helps.

Hmmm .....

AFAIK, Blackberry RIM are not of the usb storage class and thus nusb will not be of any help ... Blackberry RIM are using usb serial communication class. I'm not aware of any updated drivers available except for windows xp sp2 ...

Rgds

Hmmm .....

AFAIK, Blackberry RIM are not of the usb storage class and thus nusb will not be of any help ... Blackberry RIM are using usb serial communication class. I'm not aware of any updated drivers available except for windows xp sp2 ...

Rgds

Exists a driver called "Usb Data Cable", that emulates a serial port with this kind of data cables. I used it with my siemens MC60(and works with other phones that allows serial communication) but i'm not sure if it works with your blackberry. If google doesn't show me any result about the file i will send u via PM the installer that comes with my MC60.

EDIT: Maybe this helps(sorry for the other link, copy-paste issue):

http://www.tangshop.com/usbhelp.html

Edited by chillinfart