XP installation hangs with 9 min left: "Saving settings"

kingharrie

Just a heads up, I was having the same problem (pausing at 9 minutes left during install) without any WMP files installed. Switched to GUI instead of hidden while keeping all other settings the same and install worked fine. May be an issue with form completion during installation?

Hi,

Ran into the 9 minute hang. I turned the system off and tried again. It hangs at the same place, 9 minutes. I found a way to make things work. When you are around the 9 minute mark, move the mouse frequently. By doing this, it actually finished the installation. I actually created 3 nlite XP, adding modem component because if it is removed, PDANET won't work. On each and every install moving the mouse near the 9 minute mark, never hanged again.

benc4u

hi

still have the problem

the 1.4.1 does not fix the problem :blushing:

Tryed with original source and are you sure that you really deleted the old nlite try with a hold new settings dont load your old one :).

Wizmaster, hm it's impossible that 1.4.1 didn't help with SFC ON, everyone else confirmed that it's fixed.

Please attach your preset. And did you try 1.3.5? Because this is "a bug" only if your config works on older nLite.

hi ,everyone,

I am a student,

I come from china!

my English is very bad!

I come here for studying!

so please help me later! thanks

I have the same problem !

It stops at the 9 miutes!

I don't know the reason!

I add "direct x 9.0c"and "flashplayer active" with ".7z" to system!

post-166327-1197543902.jpg

Wizmaster, hm it's impossible that 1.4.1 didn't help with SFC ON, everyone else confirmed that it's fixed.

Please attach your preset. And did you try 1.3.5? Because this is "a bug" only if your config works on older nLite.

ok here is the one with the SFC off and it works

LAST_SESSION.INI

and not workin one. i try it today again and nothing

LAST_SESSION.INI

ooo forgot to say that now it hangs at 13 minutes for some time (5-10 minutes) than it goes on