Main page news

un4given1

So I have been a long time member of MSFN. Years ago I was a major contributor and even a super moderator, but these days I just peek in a few times a week, look at a couple posts to see if I can help and take a look at the main page news.

It's rather disappointing that the news on this site is updated every 2-3 days and appears to be almost inline with what bink.nu posts daily. I remember a time when news was posted many times daily. There were contributors who enjoyed bringing the latest news from many sources to this site. I hope to see someone take the initiative to revamp this.

I love the site, it's just disappointing to see that news is never updated.

That is all.

Hey un4given1,

I have been posting pretty much on the frontpage, but since i resigned as supervisor (no time anymore) i am not posting that much anymore. When i have time i post some software things because i dont really have sources for posting new news on the frontpage. Do you have any sites/sources where i could possibly get this new news? I can then post some news on the frontpage too ;)

regards,

Martin

Hey un4given1,

I have been posting pretty much on the frontpage, but since i resigned as supervisor (no time anymore) i am not posting that much anymore. When i have time i post some software things because i dont really have sources for posting new news on the frontpage. Do you have any sites/sources where i could possibly get this new news? I can then post some news on the frontpage too ;)

regards,

Martin

You're not the supervisor any more?? :blink: Who is then? :wacko:

Is there any way for a regular user to post news?

By the way... I wasn't here for last holiday season, so maybe it's something you always do, but what's up with the changed logo? It's like google!

Edited by Idontwantspam