Eset NOD32 AntiVirus/ Smart Security Ver 3.0

cyberloner

have you tried to make an AIP (administrative install point)? this way you can replace the files easily before installing.

done before... nod just want it own file name because the msi is listed the older file name....

if i am shark maybe i can do it.. =)

Hey Is there a way to auto insert the licence (username and password)

just export the registry and import it back when finish installing it...

your user name is in the registry....

and for above question...

admin installation is by using msi command

msiexec.exe /a nod.msi

it will install the msi into a folder with msi installer... so we can mod the exe file what ever we like without screwing the installer... and pack into sfx install...

msiexec.exe /a nod.msi

it will install the msi into a folder with msi installer... so we can mod the exe file what ever we like without screwing the installer... and pack into sfx install...

OK

but Do you mean replace the files and make a sfx (by winrar) with all Extracted files.

and lanche the "ess3.566.msi" with the same archive

and i have one more thing, How to make the installer stop launching the "egui.exe" after installation?

Thank you for help me

msiexec.exe /a nod.msi

OK

but Do you mean replace the files and make a sfx (by winrar) with all Extracted files.

and lanche the "ess3.566.msi" with the same archive

and i have one more thing, How to make the installer stop launching the "egui.exe" after installation?

Thank you for help me

yea right.. rar sfx... and run msi /qb or qn

about that i also cannot stop it from running but i can make it to minimize when it is launch...

i just make a reg and import into the pc before the installation..

the reg is taken from here...

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Client]

• 1 month later...

I haave installed eset smart v3 and i have exported the setting, but when i wanted to install it silenty applying the settings i have exported, it does not let me, only i could install it silenty withou any settings.

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /VE /D "Ese Smart Secutiry" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\010 /V 1 /D "msiexec.exe /i "%SystemDrive%\install\ESET.msi" /qr /cfg=%SystemDrive%\install\Settings.xml" /f

Any suggestions Please

First install NOD32 as you would normally and set it up the way you prefer.

Then open the main ESET NOD32 application window - goto setup and "Toggle Advanced mode" - then goto Setup menu item and select Import/export settings choose export. It will create an XML file with your while setup including username/password.

As for the silent install part see this post.