vLite 1.1 beta 2 - Purple pill

nuhi

hello!

thanks nuhi for great prog!

the only issue ive been having is the eHome drivers get removed by something being removed..

what causes the removal of the eHome drivers?

any way around it? are the eHome vista x86/x64 drivers available anywhere for download?

thanks

Edited by Luchy

ZeDMaN and daroga, you're welcome.

sp00f, next version works for him as well.

Luchy, it's the Media Center. Gonna see about separating it, already promised it few versions ago. If not in tomorrow's release it will be in 1.1 final.

Having just used nlite for my home desktop after using vlite for my laptop, I'd love to have vlite have all the setup features that nlite does. The ability to have all the start menu things work the way I want from the get go, and all those minor tweaks is simply awesome. Not sure if Vista changed things up enough so that those things are no longer possible, and no doubt you've got bigger fish to fry, but that's my vote!

• 2 months later...

Nuhi,

I use nlite and vlite and am greatly appreciative of the gui and ease of use these programs provide me for creating custimized bootable OS's...my question to you is...is it possible to right a script into vlite so that sp1 could be integrated into vista as is the case with xp? and 2, is it possible to illiminate the "(vlite)" tag that shows up when doing an initial fresh install?

-.-PhanTom-.- and daroga, eventually all the useful options will be there once more is removed, I am still not satisfied with the Vista slimness.

kdo2milger, sp1 no, there is that capture method and it works fine. All can be done in virtual machine so you don't really need to mess with your real partitions.

vLite tag, it is quite helpful once in the Setup to see which one was vLited. As optional...gonna see about it.

-.-PhanTom-.- and daroga, eventually all the useful options will be there once more is removed, I am still not satisfied with the Vista slimness.

kdo2milger, sp1 no, there is that capture method and it works fine. All can be done in virtual machine so you don't really need to mess with your real partitions.

vLite tag, it is quite helpful once in the Setup to see which one was vLited. As optional...gonna see about it.

thanks for your quick response :hello:

i just received my 64 bit vista ultimate dsp oei dvd from mwave :thumbup and the pidkey is.......................j/k :rolleyes: so im going to do a fresh install and then use my sp1 dvd that i made from downloading straight from the direct link from these forums...thanks to all for the endless knowledge that ive found here.