Well, this is one sample for multi SATA drivers in one disc :thumbup :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VB7YODXK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F11IC0IZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=INLJQMC0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB1ORCGZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5PHLKLW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HA6QT1PE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CFLW53F

I still keep the discs which I have made since the previous version of Fernando's post, I have tested these discs in a lot of computers and they have been running well :) .

From the last reply with you :D, I have tried some others way to find what is wrong in this version of SATA. And, even when I just intergated the Intel SATA driver, I got the BSOD again when testing in Virtual Machine :( , what's going on? I upload the next "LAST SESSION.ini" of nlite as a proof. Anybody could solved this problem?

LAST SESSION.INI

post-287441-127064185909_thumb.jpg

Edited by tona2005

Well, after a long search, I find out that Intel textmode driver 8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando is still good at this time :sneaky: . If we still use the latest driver on post #1, we may get the BSOD when booting in IDE mod or in Virtual PC. But it still boot on AHCI mode in real hardware :wacko: .

May be, in the next version of driver, Fernando could solved this problem. It would be very convenient if we could add all SATA drivers into one discs (with the previous version of SATA drivers we could do that easily). Thank you Fernando and Sp0iLedBrAt for your help. Best wishes to you :) .

PS: Would you mind uploading again "Intel textmode driver 8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando" to mediafire for me? I have searched a lot but all link for this died.

Edited by tona2005

Would you mind uploading again "Intel textmode driver 8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando" to mediafire for me? I have searched a lot but all link for this died.
Upon your request I have reuploaded these specially modified 32/64bit versions of the Intel MSM driver v8.9.0.1023 to MediaFire.

Here are the links:

32bit Intel textmode driver v8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando

64bit Intel tectmode driver v8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando

Good luck!

Fernando

Would you mind uploading again "Intel textmode driver 8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando" to mediafire for me? I have searched a lot but all link for this died.
Upon your request I have reuploaded these specially modified 32/64bit versions of the Intel MSM driver v8.9.0.1023 to MediaFire.

Here are the links:

32bit Intel textmode driver v8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando

64bit Intel tectmode driver v8.9.0.1023 mod by Fernando

Good luck!

Fernando

Thank you B) .

Edited by tona2005

I have same problem with tona2005, so the solution is use old drivers 8.9.0.1023?
No, the new RST AHCI and RAID drivers are running fine after having been integrated into a Windows XP CD and installed onto a real (not a virtual) system running in AHCI or RAID Mode.
why new driver cause bsod bad pool header?
This is not the usual consequence of using the new Intel RST driver.

Please give us some informations about your hardware (Southbridge details of your mainboard), your SATA settings (IDE, AHCI or RAID) and a short report about what you have done and what happened.

Regards

Fernando

Fernando...if you were a woman...I would kiss you. I have been trying to install XP Pro SP2 since around 8pm tonight (it's now 4am) on my Asus P5E Deluxe. I finally found your recommendations and as we speak...XP Pro w/SP2 is finally installing. Thank you so much!!!

hi, i have a problem, and this problem is probably the same with heaps of users out there who cannot boot XP PRO 64 bit (with sata/raid) drivers and achieve a successful install.

i get a stop 0x0000007b error message when i try to boot with xp. it loads the drivers, (no need for f6 - i'm sick of reading sad case ppl saying u need a floppy in other posts all over da net!). it happens when it says "setup is starting windows" or something like that right after drivers are being loaded.

My dvd rom is operating as external USB, because i cannot use the SATA DVD Drive in AHCI or RAID mode. hmm...

i DON'T want to use IDE function because my whole purpose of integrating drivers with sata/raid is to USE Raid... and i need it that way for video editing. windows 7 was allright, but XP 64 is better.

if my annoying problem is solved, i, and a whole lot of other ppl on da internet forums will be happy too.

such a problem doesn't happen when booting with win 7 64. only xp in AHCI and RAID mode.

Hi AhmedKayihan,

I am a XP x64 (the greatest windows) user and using my ahci + raid disks (xpx64 on raid0 disks) too. Follow Fernando's great work to success and feed back on further success or failures etc.

btw, I am not a strick tester but I guess* xpx64 performance is not very good with raid0 ;). Check google for comments.

Good luck

:thumbup

edit:

@Fernando

I can not use msfn.org's new skin to pm on something not directly related about your current topic, how can i pm to you (maybe through 911 or ...)

Edited by Lancelot_Real

Hi AhmedKayihan,

I am a XP x64 (the greatest windows) user and using my ahci + raid disks (xpx64 on raid0 disks) too. Follow Fernando's great work to success and feed back on further success or failures etc.

btw, I am not a strick tester but I guess* xpx64 performance is not very good with raid0 ;). Check google for comments.

Good luck

:thumbup

edit:

@Fernando

I can not use msfn.org's new skin to pm on something not directly related about your current topic, how can i pm to you (maybe through 911 or ...)

yeah i checked google but could not find any solutions. maybe you could help me out, or redirect me to a solution ? also, where is fernando, i need his professional help! :)

Have you followed Fernando's instructions on post #1 of current topic !!! (your initial post make me feel you have not yet)

yeah i fully read them. however i still can't get a fix for the BSOD 0x7b error. its frustrating. i did everything the post said. didn't you ever get that error?. also, did you attach ur dvd rom with usb (the same problem i had where SATA is not recognised properely with AHCI and RAID) ? can't boot with it, must be attached via usb

@ AhmedKayihan:

Welcome at MSFN Forums!

i get a stop 0x0000007b error message when i try to boot with xp.
If you really want help, you should give me some additional informations:
  1. Please let us know the chipset and the Southbridge of your system. Alternatively you can post the vendor and the name of the computer or mainboard.
  2. Are you running your SATA hdd('s) in AHCI or in RAID Mode?
  3. Which Windows XP x64 Pro version (without SP = SP0, with integrated SP1 or SP2?) was on your USB drive, when you tried to get the OS installed?
  4. Did you slipstream any drivers into the XP x64 image? If yes, which ones? Most important are the vendor and the version of the integrated drivers.
  5. Where did you get the Windows XP Professional x64 version from? Did you really use an original (=untouched) OS as source?

it loads the drivers, (no need for f6 - i'm sick of reading sad case ppl saying u need a floppy in other posts all over da net!). it happens when it says "setup is starting windows" or something like that right after drivers are being loaded.
Which drivers have been loaded? If you are running your SATA hdd('s) in AHCI or RAID mode, they will not be detected by the Windows XP x64 Setup, unless you have loaded (F6) or integrated the suitable AHCI or RAID textmode driver.

If you really didn't load or integrate any textmode driver, then you obviously used no original (=untouched) OS as source. You can easily verify it by having a look into the AMD64 directory of your XP x64 source. If you will see a file named WINNT.SIF, the OS has already been customized by you or someone else.

@Fernando

If you are not able to send me a PM from within the MSFN Forums (I cannot understand why), you can send me an eMail (most frequent used address: fernando@win-lite.de).

Regards

Fernando

didn't you ever get that error?.
in the past yes ;) , with Fernando's help not anymore.

attaching dvdrom from usb and ahci/sata etc. things are totally different. At least you can be sure connecting through usb has no issue on installing xp (x64 or x86 etc.) , I use usb connection my self for years to install.

I strickly advice you to follow Fernando's posts providing required information asked properly, be sure there is light in the end :thumbup

@Fernando

I just figured out to use msfn pm, and just send one to you, I hope I managed :). Thanks a lot again.

@ AhmedKayihan:

Welcome at MSFN Forums!

i get a stop 0x0000007b error message when i try to boot with xp.
If you really want help, you should give me some additional informations:
  1. Please let us know the chipset and the Southbridge of your system. Alternatively you can post the vendor and the name of the computer or mainboard.
  2. Are you running your SATA hdd('s) in AHCI or in RAID Mode?
  3. Which Windows XP x64 Pro version (without SP = SP0, with integrated SP1 or SP2?) was on your USB drive, when you tried to get the OS installed?
  4. Did you slipstream any drivers into the XP x64 image? If yes, which ones? Most important are the vendor and the version of the integrated drivers.
  5. Where did you get the Windows XP Professional x64 version from? Did you really use an original (=untouched) OS as source?

it loads the drivers, (no need for f6 - i'm sick of reading sad case ppl saying u need a floppy in other posts all over da net!). it happens when it says "setup is starting windows" or something like that right after drivers are being loaded.
Which drivers have been loaded? If you are running your SATA hdd('s) in AHCI or RAID mode, they will not be detected by the Windows XP x64 Setup, unless you have loaded (F6) or integrated the suitable AHCI or RAID textmode driver.

If you really didn't load or integrate any textmode driver, then you obviously used no original (=untouched) OS as source. You can easily verify it by having a look into the AMD64 directory of your XP x64 source. If you will see a file named WINNT.SIF, the OS has already been customized by you or someone else.

•Intel® X58 / ICH10R . its an asus p6t6 ws revolution motherboard.

•running in RAID mode . must be RAID, otherwise RAIDed HDDs don't work in AHCI

•xp pro x64 with SP2 integrated

•not in usb drive, but SATA DVD drive connected via usb (acting as an external, otherwise i cannot boot with cd or dvd... it says cd rom boot priority...35, etc etc etc)

•yeh, i slipstreamed ALL Sata AHCI and RAID drivers for Intel, just to be sure. my main one is ICH10R raid, and thats what i care about. i even did a floppy disk, with f6 and it said windows has already loaded them, so the drivers are loaded properely

•as i said, there is no need for f6, i have intergrated them.

•i think the cd has been customised, as it had sp2 on it, and i added the drivers. i added textmode drivers, and pnp aswell (after many cd's, i decided to add the whole lot to guarantee it) and the size grew by like 1 mb