Lindsay lohan in jail almost 2 hours!

gosh

Like B. Spears, she's nothing but redneck skank.

Justice? She's rich and famous so she gets less time in jail than the average joe? No, not really. A guy in my town was arrested on attempted rape and assault with a deadly weapon. He got 'time served' which equaled 30 days (you can get an automatic 2 days for having someone make a false accusation against you and you have no recourse). I'm not seeing justice very often no matter who it was.

If you get arrested(in the US), make sure you go to a Federal minimum security prison. Racquetball, typing classes, computer classes, bands (rock and roll or whatever), woodworking, etc.... and you will also get to hobnob with the elite. You know, like doctors, lawyers, politicians and anyone who hasn't paid their taxes. Not paying your taxes is the most horrific offense that you can make as far as the US government is concerned. If you grow weed and get caught, what you are in real trouble for is not paying taxes on it.

Bah!!, I don't even want to think about it.

DL

If you get arrested(in the US), make sure you go to a Federal minimum security prison. Racquetball, typing classes, computer classes, bands (rock and roll or whatever), woodworking, etc.... and you will also get to hobnob with the elite. You know, like doctors, lawyers, politicians and anyone who hasn't paid their taxes. Not paying your taxes is the most horrific offense that you can make as far as the US government is concerned. If you grow weed and get caught, what you are in real trouble for is not paying taxes on it.

DL

The sad things is that's true. You also forgot to mention that spammers get more time in jail than most hard core criminals. The U.S. justice system is a joke beyond all belief.

And how would you know so much about prison? :P

You shouldn't be surprised at who I associate with. :P j/k

I am even on a first named basis with a couple of lawyers. (I try not to hold it against them because I have actually seen them do some good)(and no, it wasn't for me :P )

DL

Edit:

@MrCobra- What you are not realizing is that spaming involves money. When money is involved then taxes are involved. Money is lost due to the financial damage done to victims (individuals or institutions through the loss of time) or the direct loss of finances through bilking. Need I say more?

Edited by DL

Like B. Spears, she's nothing but redneck skank.

Justice? She's rich and famous so she gets less time in jail than the average joe? No, not really. A guy in my town was arrested on attempted rape and assault with a deadly weapon. He got 'time served' which equaled 30 days (you can get an automatic 2 days for having someone make a false accusation against you and you have no recourse). I'm not seeing justice very often no matter who it was.

DL

£36,000 per annum for keeping someone in prison. The Government say that it is about £32,000 a year. In actual fact, we are not talking about category A prisoners here. Everyone—even the Liberal Democrats—accepts that category A prisoners need to be in prison, and they are the most expensive to house. What we are talking about is category B, C and D prisoners -

£36,000 a year

£692.30 a week.