a little problem with this .cmd ;show me the black screen?

brotherik

hello!!!!

I have done a unnatended windows and i install software with method runonceex.

In my runonce.cmd file i have done a first .cmd file to prepare the installation and i have done a final file to clean,move folders,delete .lnk .....etc.

the problem is with the last .cmd because when it work it show me the typical black screen (of msdos) and i don´t understand the reason because i have included un @echo off.

the first .cmd don´t show me nothing and work fine.

this is my final .cmd:

@echo off

FOR %%i IN (D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z) DO IF EXIST %%i:\LEAME.HTM SET CDROM=%%i:

MKDIR "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Escritorio\MANTENIMIENTO"
MKDIR "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\COMPRESORES\7-Zip"
MKDIR "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\NAVEGADORES\Mozilla Firefox"
MKDIR "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\GRABACION\NERO"
MKDIR "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\REPRODUCTORES\VideoLAN"

COPY "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\7-Zip\" "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\COMPRESORES\7-Zip"
COPY "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\Mozilla Firefox\" "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\NAVEGADORES\Mozilla Firefox"
XCOPY /a /e /k "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\VideoLAN" "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\REPRODUCTORES\VideoLAN"

RMDIR /Q /S "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\7-Zip"
RMDIR /Q /S "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\Mozilla Firefox"
RMDIR /Q /S "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\VideoLAN"
RMDIR /Q /S "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Programas\Nero"

DEL "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Escritorio\VLC media player.lnk"
DEL "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Escritorio\Nero StartSmart.lnk"
DEL "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Men£ Inicio\Windows Catalog.lnk"

REGEDIT /s %CDROM%\FINALIZACION\borrar.reg

EXIT

You seem to be mistaken as to what @ECHO OFF does.

If you want to hide the window, use CMDOW for example; CMDOW @ /HID.

To learn what @ECHO OFF does, compare the differences when you run the following two batch scripts:

With @ECHO OFF...

@ECHO OFF
ECHO This is a test
PAUSE

versus without @ECHO OFF

ECHO This is a test
PAUSE

Hope this helped.