when I integrate IE7 in nlite , runonceex don´t work?

brotherik

hello!!

sorry for me english.

i have done a unnetended windows.First I create the source with nlite and after i install software with the method runonceex in the first login.It do unnatended.

it works ok.

i have tested with vmware.

The problem appear when I integrate IE7 as update due to the fact in the first login the installation jump runonceex and it don´t install the software.

it works fine with the others updates of windows update.

what do i do?

thanks very much!!

Please try just IE7, without the hotfixes. Could be that they updated runonce dll again and when they do that it doesn't.

After you confirm that it works with just IE lets find which hotfix it is, or if it fails I'll try your preset without the hotfixes.

Please try just IE7, without the hotfixes. Could be that they updated runonce dll again and when they do that it doesn't.

After you confirm that it works with just IE lets find which hotfix it is, or if it fails I'll try your preset without the hotfixes.

you have reason.

I try just IE7 without hotfixes (of IE7) and it work fine.

thanks!! :thumbup

Edited by brotherik

I'm pretty sure it's 939653 (that seems to be the only one I integrate that changes iernonce.dll). When I copy over an old version of iernonce it runs fine but afterwards Automatic Updates complains that that one needs to be installed. When I don't copy the old one runonceex doen't run, but AU is fine.

I'm pretty sure it's 939653 (that seems to be the only one I integrate that changes iernonce.dll). When I copy over an old version of iernonce it runs fine but afterwards Automatic Updates complains that that one needs to be installed. When I don't copy the old one runonceex doen't run, but AU is fine.

it is correct!!!!

I have checked it.

the problem is with 939653. I have decided no integrate this update. If i integrate 939653 runonceex don´t work and i cannot install software with method runonce ex. :(

regards