Software Suggestions

Gas_Hed

Hi, long time no post lol. Havent posted here for almost 2 years.

I just bought a new Notebook (Core 2 2.4, 2GB, 250GB, Vista Ultimate) however I have reinstalled XP Pro on it for compatibility reasons with a few of my work programs.

I have installed all the drivers etc for it no problems whatsoever, all devices are installed OK, but Im looking for suggestions for a few things

- TV Tuner - require some sort of software for watching TV/Tuning Channels etc. Free preferred, but willing to buy it if its good. Also as light on resources as possible (I run a tight ship)

- Webcam - require something to view my webcam and take photos of myself lol, again as light on resources as possible would be good.

Thanks in advance for your help,I tried googling for ages but couldnt find something that suited just right.

The website of the maker of that laptop should have the software add-ons that you need. I would try that out first.

This would fit better in the XP forum part, moving it there ;).

EDIT: Moved it back to the software forum...

Unfortunately not.

Its an NEC Versa P9120.

They only have Vista software. I have tried a few NEC sites (US, UK, Australia, Canada etc) all with no luck. The only site which had the P9120 was the australian one.