No Audio after intergrating SP3

LUZR4LIFE

OK, I have went threw a number of forums on this issue and still could not resolve this issue. OK, does anyone know where I can get kb888111?

I have just crested my XPCD with SP3, I could go back to SP2 but, I have came across a issue I would like to fix. If you can please give me more insight on this issue. Thanks.

axactly my point there is no SP3.

its not even sure if there WILL be a sp3

There will be.

hey guys im new here and i really like this forum but anyways i did recently download sp3 and there was nothing on it saying it was a beta but anyways i will have to come back to this topic for help as well beacause i know im doing somthing wrong in terms of setting up my win xp sp3 to where it dosnt ask me for any keys nor ask me what name should i put for my pc anyways keep up the good work guys :thumbup

Windows XP SP3 Beta and Windows Vista SP1 Beta are both currently being tested by technical beta testers at http://connect.microsoft.com/ as well by TAP (Technology Adoption Program) members; among many others.

I'm in both programs and if you want proof both programs are on going just ask Microsoft in the public news groups. That is if your a paranoid freak who does not believe main stream media or sites like neowin.net. Look around would you!

Both are set to be released in Q1 2008.

thanks for the links even though they are vague

Thats the way Microsoft does things. they will release it when they feel like it but it will be released eventually. If they announced when it was coming out, some people would stop updating until it did. (which is only one of the hundreds of reasons why they dont give dates on service packs until right before they drop)

• 3 weeks later...