Any idea about which program give this icon?

NiGHTsC

This

55269509no0ni7.jpg

I have checked Media player and Media Player Classic v6.4.9.2 and v6.4.8.2, but they both don't have this icon.

I got this icon when I assign my AVI to open with my MPC and I'm just wondering where is this icon comes from.

Thank you.

12037352jc2fx8.jpg

27888927qx7lc1.jpg

It's MPC. It's the first one on the last image you posted (contained in MPC, I checked), just overlaid onto a blank document window (paper with one corner folded). Maybe you have set the filetype association manually or in another way, not through MPC?

GL

Maybe mplayer2.exe usually found in C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\ ? I was fooled by 123... thing, but they apparently both have that graphic.

What I said about the frame (paper with corner folded) still applies, it may have took over the association in a less than usual way. Or may not... I think I remember that MPC takes over the file association, but leaves the icon...

What are you trying to do?

GL

I believe that this icon doesn't exist.

When you assign a file type to open with a certain program manually (aka you say "open with" and then choose the "always open with this program" option), it automatically generates an icon by taking the paper part and putting the program icon in the middle.

When you assign a file type to open with a certain program manually (aka you say "open with" and then choose the "always open with this program" option), it automatically generates an icon by taking the paper part and putting the program icon in the middle.

K-Lite-Codec-Pack-207031.gif K-Lite icon

Maybe mplayer2.exe usually found in C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\ ? I was fooled by 123... thing, but they apparently both have that graphic.

What I said about the frame (paper with corner folded) still applies, it may have took over the association in a less than usual way. Or may not... I think I remember that MPC takes over the file association, but leaves the icon...

What are you trying to do?

GL

I'm just trying to assign my video file with this icon.

Usualy when I try to open a video file with MPC, it'll assign this icon on it automatically, but some doesn't, so I'm trying to assign them manually.

music & movie icon comes from quartz.dll, and CD icon comes from shell32.dll.
Unfortunately, they don't give this icon.
Looks like K-Lite codecs to me.
K-Lite-Codec-Pack-207031.gif K-Lite icon
I already tried that icon and they are not the same :no:

I hope that's not true:( :(
mplay32.exe Ultra basic media player buiilt into XP. Found in system32 folder. Actually works. (semi-sorta-kinda-almost-maybe)
Just tried, this give the same icons as another mplayer32