nLite 1.4(.1) - - ->

nuhi

This one is on time. It has the latest in SFC fixup technologies ™. Hopefully this new SFC fix will be the last, that bug is so annoying as of lately because it was one of the few big ones left.

You know the drill.

Changelog and download

Behave.

1.4.1 Update:

• fix: Setup stops at Saving settings
  • fix: Crashing under Vista during processing or Hotfixes insertion

:thumbup I am very happy to testing this new release, with SP2+NEW-IE7+RWMU (ENG & IT) and SP3 build 3205 :blushing:

For next release i suggest :blink: the integration of famous thirdy part readyboost for windows xp :whistle:

Bye Bye :hello:

p.s. ... now the next step is new vLite release...

Edited by datalife

Is this Bug also fixed ?

Issue #1: Flash Player registration

Problem: Flash player is not registered.

Cause: nLite does not update existing txtsetup.sif entries with the new entries specified by the update addon.

Solution: After nLite integration, but before the creation of the CD image, you must manually edit "txtsetup.sif" in the I386 directory: search for and change "Flash9c" to "Flash9d" and "FlashUtil9c" to "FlashUtil9d".

Great job like always! Had not much time to test this one...

Is this Bug also fixed ?

Issue #1: Flash Player registration

Problem: Flash player is not registered.

Cause: nLite does not update existing txtsetup.sif entries with the new entries specified by the update addon.

Solution: After nLite integration, but before the creation of the CD image, you must manually edit "txtsetup.sif" in the I386 directory: search for and change "Flash9c" to "Flash9d" and "FlashUtil9c" to "FlashUtil9d".

This could easily be fixed by Ryan himself. In german HotfixPack this is no problem : Just delete the txtsetup.sif entry and write a new. :whistle:

I just figured out that WindowsUpdateAgent3.0_7.0.6000.381 still is not supported for direct integration - okay, but then it isn't even integrated in svcpack. :unsure:

Never thought about it coz I'm using the HotfixPack with WUAgent in it.

Edited by chris.b