ThemePack for lameskin engine (10 great themes+ 4 brand new themes&#33

Xstyle

Wow! All these LameSkins are so AWESOME! Windows 98 is better than Vista now...by the way, I'm still skinning too, but having some issues with my current one, hopefully will upload soon :thumbup

Thanx LukeSkillz, i apreciate your opinion and I wait to see your work. :hello:

Hi all! I just finished another skin that is basically a combination of some features of other skins, plus a few of my own tweaks and stuff. I call it AeroMilk, after a theme for Aston Shell called MilkVista. It mainly attempts to combine the look of Mac OSX and Windows Vista (despite people's claims that the two are the same, the two are QUITE different). Any way, here you go. I have a custom background, but am currently having troubles uploading it anywhere :( I'll try later

AeroMilk.rar

Edited by LukeSkillz

For the skinners :

I want to say that you should pay attention about "bugs" into the skins, I see a lot of things that it should be corrected. I see also a lot of dirty bitmaps.

Ok, doing a skin is something long but if you concentrate on only one skin and you do it really clean it would be better.

Thank you :rolleyes:

Xstyle : I really like TexnetXp, but there is annoying things, i'm editing it for my personnal use but I would like to know if I can post my corrections here?

Edited by chuckbourdeau

For the skinners :

I want to say that you should pay attention about "bugs" into the skins, I see a lot of things that it should be corrected. I see also a lot of dirty bitmaps.

Ok, doing a skin is something long but if you concentrate on only one skin and you do it really clean it would be better.

Thank you :rolleyes:

Xstyle : I really like TexnetXp, but there is annoying things, i'm editing it for my personnal use but I would like to know if I can post my corrections here?

You are absolutely right about some bugs, and some dirty bitmaps but I tryed my best with what I had at that time (I mean that all the themes were designed in win98se in Photoshop5, Photobrush and other programs, not in Photoshop 9 or other powerfull programs). :whistle:

Yes you can post your corections here if you want, there is no problem. :hello:

Thank you very much :) :)

Here is my taskbar edit, sorry I changed the style but there is a weird problem. The center of the taskbar is streching 2 pixels and if I strech it by myself It really bugs.

There is only one thing I don't know, the taskbar buttons ar not tilting in orange when an application is telling me something (like Msn Messenger when you have a new message).

TenetXP_Taskbar.rar

Here is my taskbar edit, sorry I changed the style but there is a weird problem. The center of the taskbar is streching 2 pixels and if I strech it by myself It really bugs.

There is only one thing I don't know, the taskbar buttons ar not tilting in orange when an application is telling me something (like Msn Messenger when you have a new message).

You really have a good eye!! :thumbup Thanx! Nice modifications, but I thing that the taskbar buttons are too tiny but the quality is great!

For all TenetXP users i've forgot to set the tskbar size to 28, so all you have to do it's to set in the skin.ini the taskbar size to 28 and the strech problem will be solved. :thumbup

Edited by Xstyle

This is my first time I tried to alter a skin and for a first-timer its not bad...I think. I kept thinking of adding something to the XPEnergy theme which had empty start button so I went ahead and tried to edit it.

Here it is:

I know it looks bad but this is just the first step in the road to creating my own theme soon.

taskbar0211.jpg

taskbar0210.jpg

DEFAULT_STARTBUTTON_BMP.bmp

Edited by FoxHound