A question for the experts

BarNone

I'm sure this is probably a stupid question.

How many addons can be added before it bogs down the install?

I added 10 Plus and it seems to stop the install at 13 minutes.

Thanks eddie11013 it sure helps.

I was wondering if the installs were performed by like wpi would make the OS install quicker?

Edited by BarNone

I'm not an 'expert', however, I do about 30 add on's, that for the most part get slipstreamed - installed - during this 'T-13' time frame. Naturally the more you have, the longer it will take, but mine do install, even though it may 'hesitate' during this T-13 time frame. Of course the overall 'size' of all of these add on's will make a difference also. My add on's total about 300MB's.

Hope that answers your question,

Eddie

There are no real limits. You may have an addon that has a problem with it and it is causing other addons to not work. The best thing to do in this case is integrate a few addons at a time... then test. Then add a few more and so on until you narrow down the troublesom addon.

There are no real limits. You may have an addon that has a problem with it and it is causing other addons to not work. The best thing to do in this case is integrate a few addons at a time... then test. Then add a few more and so on until you narrow down the troublesom addon.

I found the problem addon it was IE7 addon, Thanks guys I appreciate your help

Edited by BarNone