Regarding the Visual Effect Tweaks taken out in 1.4RC

Digitalwingx

Hi hello there are few visual effect tweaks been taken out since 1.4RC, (e.g. Flat Explorer menu), can someone release the reg file for those tweaks?

P.S. I know someone release the a reg file for most nLite tweaks before but it doesn't include the ones that were taken out in 1.4RC.

Thanks

I tried them on the English XP SP2 and they all work.

When I tried them on the German XP SP2 I would get a BSOD. No one else reported that and since I only get complaints why it is removed then I'll return it.

haha, im allowed to share my idea's (freedom of speech) and im not breaking any MSFN rules by doing so. If you don't like an idea you can simply ignore it or just say no as it doesn't bother me but i do have a right to say what i think, so don't reply with anything like "How about you stop giving me advices on every topic" because everyone is allowed to say their opinion no matter where they are from but at the end of the day its your decision to implement it or not.

P.S. this wasn't meant to sound offensive, if it did then i apologize but i had to say it.

Lego

Edited by legolash2o

Well your rule applies to me as well, I just expressed my opinion. I wouldn't ever say that if I didn't detect certain amount of hostility, maybe because I don't reply to every of your questions, but now you told me to ignore them freely. Anyway this is material for private messaging and it's not really a big deal, I'm probably in a bad mood.

@Nuhi

Well, it´s confirmed for german W2K. :)

For german XP, I think, chris.b© or magic_andre can answer.

Will check, as soon, as the german-nlite.de server is back on...

Can´t even get them on QIP...

or did you already ask them ?

Agi

Edited by AgiHammerklau