Very Beta: Getting Chicago Winpad to work...

I know this is not the beta forum but since there seem to be some people here who get things to work that normally don't I posted this here.

Chicago's (Win95 Beta) Winpad was an Organizer tool (calendar, scheduler etc.) that came with the Chicago Betas but was omitted in the final release.

It looked like that:

39265761bo4.jpg

I wanted to get it to work at least on Win95 but it doesn't seem to work. In WinXP I only get an error message saying that it can't run on Windows NT.

Does anyone thinks that it might be possible to get it to work?

I can't find the program for download anywhere.

Well, it's a part of Chicago, won't be easy to find.

But I uploaded it:

http://members.kabsi.at/LIGHTYEAR/Winpad.Zip

Oi! This is not an entire offtopic but here's something for you to see:

Windows® Notes Concept

post-111775-1193495589_thumb.jpg

Not bad, but I think Winpad is a little bit more than that.

I knew that I was talking about writing it from scratch since the image I posted is only a concept...

BTW I downloaded it and it looks like pretty dependable from the rest of the system...

If you wont a Windows Vista Calendar replacement...download Mozilla Calendar 0.7! It's opensource, stable and updated by the mozilla community ( and the OpenOffice.org community, he, he..).

Marxo, you are a great graphic artist! i i think you can spend some time to create a Windows Calendar Skin for the new Mozilla Calendar...you can start with this: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/5308.

I am not really keen on Open-Source and stuff, but are you talking about Lightning or Sunbird.

Sunbird is more for me when looking at those tips...

Anyways I prefer modifying something that isn't open-source :D.. Thanks for the compliments...