New sound tray icons

XPero

I prefer default ones too. People at Neowin are requesting new ones. Of course, network and battery will be done also if I finally decide to include them.

Thanks for honest opinion :)

I like the new icons, but it wouldn't make a difference since...wait. Where did my volume icons go!!?

I'll be a son of a... I USED TO have a realtek volume ico, now Windows is all I have left. I really don't know where the volume went. :huh:

P.S. I vote new.

I like the new ones, although I have the Realtek HD Control Panel, which has a HORRIBLE tray icon.

So maybe if it is possible, I'll add it also as an extra for the Rthdvcpl.exe (if it isn'asking too much). Up to now I replaced it manually...

Anyway, I vote for the new ones.

These new ones sucks as well. No offense, but the design is s***ty, you'd better include XP's icons. And for Realtek's audio panel... the one included in XPize rules!

Harsh, how can anyone not take offense to that?

These new ones sucks as well. No offense, but the design is s***ty, you'd better include XP's icons. And for Realtek's audio panel... the one included in XPize rules!

Harsh, how can anyone not take offense to that?

Yeah, harsh. Think twice before posting. Being honest is not the same as replying in that way. You could say the same thing in many different ways and you chose the worst one.