hp 6710b unattended

I'm having problems with instaling XP, I use nLite to import drivers for Intel sata, and it works but when windows boots I get BSD, and it crashed!

Laptop HP Compaq 6710b

Can I use win version with nlite modicifations or not?

Edited by mehnihma

Interesting you mention this. I went through the same problem, kinda. I was able to get my UA disk working. I use the Driverpacks by Bashrat the Sneaky. But, I had to integrate the drivers in as a 3rd Party driver.

I'll upload the drivers somewhere and input the link here, maybe they will help you.

The problem I had though, was that I couldn't sysprep and Ghost the image from another computer and put it back to the laptop. Though, I think I was using a Uni processor PC to build the image and trying to have it upgrade to multiprocessor when imaging the laptop.

Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to play with it and get it all perfected.

Another issue you may run into is the HP 3D DriveGuard software has to be loaded afterwards, or you will have a Unknown Device that you'll scratch your head over till you do some searching on the Web. It can be downloaded from HP using the search, "3D drive guard" and there is an XP version. 2000 version is seperate.