[Release] Nero Lite and Micro v8.3.6.0

johndoe74

@johndoe74

Sorry to ask the same question like some posts before again: how can I add my registration-info to your addon, so that it will be registered right while the installation-process?

I have one idea: if I use your addon with nLite, is it possible to insert the registration via "REG.EXE ADD ......."-commands to the "RunOnce"-section of the "Unattended Setup"-menu? This way I successfully registered my PerfectDisk-plugin!

I tried to include the Nero Micro-EXE and the REG-file in an SFX-archive into the svcpack-folder, which is then started via the ENTRIES_nero.ini - but this way it hasn't worked! Neither Nero got installed nor it got registered :blink:

Maybe the registration was to early at T-13 - maybe it has to happen at the first login? If this is true, my above idea may solve this problem...but I haven't already tested it out yet.

Any hints for me?

Best regards

cool400 :ph34r:

I tried to add 8.3.2.1 Euro but no luck. I added my serial number in the .INI file and recompressed the file and it simply does not install during XP install. If I just open up the .CAB file and install it from there in XP, it works fine. Installs silently and for sure works. Just not during the nLite XP install process.

Any ideas? (HINT: I checked the program files folder and there is no trace of NERO on the newly installed nlite XP)

@roadapathy: Dont add your serial to .INI file, create a SFX file with Winrar and add the next lines to Comment tab:

Path=%windir%\Temp\NeroMe
SavePath
Setup=nero-8.3.2.1_europe_micro.exe /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /USER="0d14r3" /SERIAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"
TempMode
Silent=1
Overwrite=1

0d

• 4 weeks later...
you can add the registration info via either the attached .reg file or through the .ini file (after unpacking the addon)

Hi John pardon me for my ignorance coz' am still very much a newbie. Can you please teach me how to do unpacking of the .cab file so that I can insert the reg file that you post for the registration. And that I may add this add-on without an error. Thank you very much and hoping for your understanding.

you can use any compression utility like 7-zip or winrar to unpack the .cab file. then make the necessary changes and use cabpack to convert back into .cab format.

by the way, wouldn't it be simpler just to insert the serial number manually the first time u use the program rather than going through all this hassle ?

• 1 month later...

thanks for this addon, but i have a popup during winxp installation, says that this version is expired....can you explain well how can i insert a license??

is possible insert in the ini file??

see you soon!