uninstalled compatibility mode?

bottled leaf

try copying the files manually into the system32 folder (the files needed are in the files folder).

Works for me though :blink: did it say files where copied successfully and do both of the say "working" if so then you've removed "Application Experience", if they are already greayed out when opened it means the files are already there.

I think the program is abit to old now to fix some possible errors, so just copy them manually from the files folder. If you do choose to reinstall keep "Error Reporting" too

Edited by legolash2o

try copying the files manually into the system32 folder (the files needed are in the files folder).

Works for me though :blink: did it say files where copied successfully and do both of the say "working" if so then you've removed "Application Experience", if they are already greayed out when opened it means the files are already there.

I think the program is abit to old now to fix some possible errors, so just copy them manually from the files folder. If you do choose to reinstall keep "Error Reporting" too

well i couldnt click fix. it was greyed out. so i guessed it was unfixable. but i dont know.

all right. i will try to copy the files. but what files do i copy to system32? i dont have a vista disc with me...at least i dont think

well if you use x64 then copy both files in "files\x64" or x86 copy both files from "files\x86". wer.dll and faultrep.dll go into the system32 folder no need to replace them if they already exist. You've probable removed "Application Experience".