KB928366 and KB928365

Fudeba

Hello.... :whistle:

Well... i get help to folder in hfslip to place this updates:

NDP1.1sp1-KB928366-X86.exe

NDP20-KB928365-X86.exe

In HF not work because this not possible to a splitstream.

I tried to place in a HFSVCPACK and HFSVCPACK_SW1

In a firts, not work. In a T-13 stage show pront to install.

In a second, NDP1.1 pop-up a help windows, and Ok button.

Well... has a specific folder to this files?

One option i look is recompress with a IEXPRESS and make a silent install... is a better way?

you can download the svcpack addons for .NET framework which have these hotfixes integrated (available from both ryanvm and roguespear) and use those so you won't have to include the individual hotfixes

johndoe74, strange... i have in my HFSVCPACK folder .NET with hotfixes integrated, and his install perfectly, but windows update claim to install this others.

Is certain a new updates to .NET Framework.

Fudeba--

HFSLIP is for updating a Windows source, not standalone packages of .NET Framework. You can't even install those updates without installing .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 first.

Tomcat, i know this. I have dotnet11sp1.exe and dotnet2.exe repacked whit security updates in my HFSVCPACK, but this two above is a new updates:

NDP1.1sp1-KB928366-X86.exe - Date Published: 7/10/2007

NDP20-KB928365-X86.exe - Date Published: 7/10/2007

you have to download the updated switchless installer as that comes integrated with the latest hotfixes/patches. and you have to download it yet again when MS releases yet more hotfixes for .NET as both roguespear and ryanvm keep their installers updated!

1. All installers/addons that contain the .NET Framework 1.1 have Service Pack 1, KB886903, and KB928366 integrated.

2. The addon for the .NET Framework 1.1 has entries in the .ini file that should prevent it from integrating into a source that is determined to be Windows Server 2003.

3. The installer for the .NET Framework 1.1 will gracefully fail if it determines that the host operating system is Windows Server 2003.

4. Any combo installers that contain the .NET Framework 1.1 will skip installing the .NET Framework 1.1 if it determines that the host operating system is Windows Server 2003.

5. All installers/addons that contain the .NET Framework 2.0 have KB917283, KB922770, and KB928365 integrated.

6. All installers/addons that contain the .NET Framework 3.0 have KB932394, KB932471, KB933579 (MSXML6 SP1), and KB934238 integrated.

Edited by johndoe74