[Release] XPize Darkside 2.1

zedox

Sorry to say but I like Luna Royale by Pgase much more than The danged MS "Zune" Theme.

I second to that.

Sorry but blue bars = bad in my book.

Luna ruined Blue for me.

I used the Zune theme forever for just that reason (plus its my schools colors orange/black)

but now Im using one called RoyalFour (BlackBlue or Orange Scheme) but the Black graphite in that theme would look good with darkside. But im not a big fan of its start menu (no userpic + lame top graphic)

Sorry to say but I like Luna Royale by Pgase much more than The danged MS "Zune" Theme.

I second to that.

Sorry but blue bars = bad in my book.

Luna ruined Blue for me.

I used the Zune theme forever for just that reason (plus its my schools colors orange/black)

but now Im using one called RoyalFour (BlackBlue or Orange Scheme) but the Black graphite in that theme would look good with darkside. But im not a big fan of its start menu (no userpic + lame top graphic)

Luna Royale is not just blue (at least the one I am talking about) It has a very nice set of black choices.

Luna Royale is not just blue (at least the one I am talking about) It has a very nice set of black choices.

ok i was thinking of the tablet/mce one that was basically blue luna with added shiny

but your talking about the default XPize theme:

http://pgase.deviantart.com/art/Luna-Royale-40772637

but that one kills the start picture and username entirely

Royale Noir might work out too

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061029/royale-noir/

but i remember having shellstyle problems with it

I searched for this because of your post, downloaded and installed it. I'm unable to set the theme to "black" though. It comes up blue by default. The ~Pgase readme doesn't have any information on this. What am I missing?

And as for the "danged MS Zune theme", it's official and works without hacked dll's. That should stand for something. ;)

Mixed responses on the theme change I see...

XPize has always been about updating old system resources.

I was never a fan when XPero changed the visual style in xpize.

Pgase's visual style was originally chosen as a last minute thing.

Now i've come across an official XP dark style logon (zune) It just seemed perfect, admittedly I dont like the orange twinges to it though.

Royale Noir looks even better than zune, but I'm sure I've tried that out before and something went wrong... will have another looksy!

Thanks for the update Zedox.

For the theme choice, I think Zune is a good Idea, but as you I don't like the orange in it.

I just tried Royal Noir, but I don't like It... Not User Picture, Not dark enough, etc...

The one I use is Luna Element-5.05 (And I choose Black of course.)...

I have tried the Luna Element 5.1 but don't like it.

If only we can tweak Zune theme to change the Orange thing, It could be perfect IMO.

Zyx Maiden.

Changing the orange bitmaps would be a piece of cake!

Note to all

My website is going to be down for the rest of the month...

Within the first 2 days of the release of 2.1 my bandwitdth used was double my hosting accounts limits...

Hey Xedos, any chance you know the answer to my request? I think I saw it in your first screenshot... thanks

Great skin.. thank-you for all your hard work!

Quick question (that must have been answered but I can't find it), how do you remove the start text?

Thanks!