help Me! Universal Extractor 1.5

ukscar

Hi All,

I have a BIIIGGG problem :(

I used the universal extractor 1.5 with an application compiled with innosetup but an error occured

"Signature detected: Inno Setup Setup Data (5.1.10) This is not directly supported, but i'll try to unpack it as version 5107; Version detected: 5110Critical error: The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.

Unpacking failed. This version is not supported.

what means? someone can help me? Pleaseee...

download this: innounp 0.19 (Supports IS up to version 5.1.10)

open the "\universal extractor\bin" directory and replace innounp.exe with the one you downloaded from sourceforge :)

think that should help :unsure: there is also a 1.6beta of ue in the "universal extraxtor thread" which brings this new version of innounp with it.

:blink: regards :hello:

Edited by BigRandalo

Great!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you very much.

1 question..... i have extract an .exe files and now i have a script .iss and compiledcode.bin (pascal script).

it is possible to open files .bin and inserti the code within the script iss?

or...Is possible to compile the iss files with .bin files together??

thanks for you help!!

hi! nice to hear it helped :)

If -m is specified, the file listing includes embedded\CompiledCode.bin which is the code made by the RemObjects Pascal Script compiler. It is possible to disassemble it using the ifps3_disasm.rar package on the download page. The result is not very readable though since it uses the basic 'disassembler' from IFPS3. Anyone wants to write a decompiler?
don't think it is possible but maybe someone else around here know a solution :)