vlite german pack intregration when i will install vista failure :/

nakio

hi

i have windows vista ultimate x64 us vers and i have tried with vlite all updates and german language pack make in one dvd ,but when im boot from the dvd and he will install vista by expanding files 100% become i following error "Windows could not set the offline locale information. Error Code: 0x80000001"

any solutions

thx for help rolleyes.gif

hi

i have windows vista ultimate x64 us vers and i have tried with vlite all updates and german language pack make in one dvd ,but when im boot from the dvd and he will install vista by expanding files 100% become i following error "Windows could not set the offline locale information. Error Code: 0x80000001"

any solutions

thx for help rolleyes.gif

that happends to me too when i integrate Spanish languge in x86 version of Windows Vista ...

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
:} The same problem here. I integrated SP1 and Spanish language pack on a clean RTM source version of Vista x86 and when removing components, no matter wich one i have the same error, i will do some research at least to assure that it is a bug concerning the language pack integration.

:huh: Well. The error is gone when you select the english language on the vlited image, but if you select some language pack the install will crash with the same error, no matter what. Even if you just remove the drivers from the image through the vlite application. Hope someone find a way to resolve it. I have this issue on a source of Vista x86 RTM with SP1 and spanish language pack integrated.

Such error could also occur when you have integrated Vista RTM language pack into Vista SP1 image.Use only SP1 language pack!.Integrating older version(RTM) LP will corrupt the iso and produce same or similar error in that exact installation phase.

I used only SP1 language pack. So that is not the case, anyway, i found a nice tool on the web called vistalizator v1.4. So i vlite my ENG Vista + SP1 integrated and after i install my working ISO, I change the language with vistalizator. No workaround with the vlite process with the language pack integrated. Is an issue with the vLite application no human mistake. Anyway thanks.