[Release] Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

rado354

Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

MD5: 5318AB0A1024B28CE6001C6E8AF755D3

Information: website

Size: 15.06 MB

Download

Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 continues the Internet Explorer commitment to provide enhanced security and privacy, additional browser features, and enhanced usability for platform developers.

Changelog:

-The menu bar is now visible by default.

-The Internet Explorer 7 online tour has updated how-to’s. Also, the “first-run” experience includes a new overview.

- We’ve included a new MSI installer that simplifies deployment for IT administrators in enterprises. Learn more about it here.

Internet Explorer 7 installation will no longer require Windows Genuine Advantage validation and will be available to all Windows XP users.

nJoy :)

^What does that addon, add?

Also, I would like to recommend this addon for use with IE6 & IE7: IE7Pro

The addon at RyanVM site, if you look closely integrates into the windows installation files, ie, replaces older files with new ones. But the inside the cab addon posted here, there is an full single file installer which blasts off while windows is installing and that is the reason it acts more like another program getting installed into windows. For me this leaves with windows update again getting selected though I have nlited it.

Secondly, IEPro is an addon, much like others like Avant Browser. These use the Internet explorer's engine to give you a web browser with few more added functionalities.

^What does that addon, add?

Also, I would like to recommend this addon for use with IE6 & IE7: IE7Pro

The addon at RyanVM site, if you look closely integrates into the windows installation files, ie, replaces older files with new ones. But the inside the cab addon posted here, there is an full single file installer which blasts off while windows is installing and that is the reason it acts more like another program getting installed into windows. For me this leaves with windows update again getting selected though I have nlited it.

Secondly, IEPro is an addon, much like others like Avant Browser. These use the Internet explorer's engine to give you a web browser with few more added functionalities.

Oh, okay.