***REQUEST to nlite maker***

almighty

Hello sir

First I would like to THNAKS for this wonderful software, which can be used by a noob for slipstream….

Just a little knowledge and we can play with XP

Coz of your wonderful software nLite . Its possible for us now….

But sir I would like to suggest that please make an option in next version to split the ISO for cds too… like vLite has…

Coz when we slipstream lots of hotfixes driver packs and softwares… The image size succeeded by 1-2 Gbs ….

That huge file is easy to burn on DVD, but not on cd

And lots of people still uses cd drive only….

I tried winrar to split my iso Image which is about 2.0 Gb in 3 parts and burnt them in 3 cds….

But I’m not able to install coz I’m not getting any message during installation like “insert the 2nd cd” to continue or such….

I used vlite to slipstream my vista to run on 256 mb ram… vlite has option(split) to choose the image size during completion

I know you are very busy in works and don’t have much time to reply me back , I can understand …

But its my sincere request to you to please make an option in next version for split so that we can burn them on cds too.

If possible please tell me how can I split 2.0 Gb in 3 parts so that can be burnt down on cds… with asking command “insert the 2nd cd” to continue or so…

Or suggest some other software which can do the same…

Thanking you

Edited by almighty

You already asked for this here

http://www.msfn.org/board/Spliting_s_w_t105439.html

. Why don't you read? Nuhi said that Vista support dividing to CD's, but not XP so what you request is not possible.

You already asked for this here
http://www.msfn.org/board/Spliting_s_w_t105439.html

. Why don't you read? Nuhi said that Vista support dividing to CD's, but not XP so what you request is not possible.

Hey mara

this thread is a request not for asking help...

i made this thread to know developer that we need it... and I request all the members who want split option in next nLite version... please leave a request here so that nuhi may include split option in next release...

:rolleyes:

EDIT:

I found a s.w which can split os :) but it has bug :(

here is the screenshot...

so that u can believe that its possible and the size of the s.w is just 733 kb....

screenshots

2qcknjm.jpg

Option to choose the size of image with drag down....

bgs51v.jpg

error which i am getting when i press "create ISO image"

Edited by almighty