Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

2-These are lingual ones...

a.Msg Box"Check log for additional informations":information is uncountable(information)

(can be found in Line 106 of lng file)

b.in Line 87,replace . with :

c.Msg Box"Admin install not located on your hard disk>>>>do mean files or features???the user couldn`t understand,and I can`t translate it...waiting for the exact meaning.....

(Line98)

d.Msg Box"You can`t copy into this source": please assure that you don`t mean "distination"...waiting to translate>>>Sorry but I haven`t used the program yet,so I can`t check this one it myself..

Hi Mara!

I will report two problems this time!(every problem in one reply)

1.Check the parts I had underlined in the pic{no name(yours),no address(mine)}

Maybe you are using higher DPI value, and if yes I can not do anything about it. Reduce DPI size to 96 and everything will be fine.

2-These are lingual ones...

a.Msg Box"Check log for additional informations":information is uncountable(information)

(can be found in Line 106 of lng file)

b.in Line 87,replace . with :

c.Msg Box"Admin install not located on your hard disk>>>>do mean files or features???the user couldn`t understand,and I can`t translate it...waiting for the exact meaning.....

(Line98)

d.Msg Box"You can`t copy into this source": please assure that you don`t mean "distination"...waiting to translate>>>Sorry but I haven`t used the program yet,so I can`t check this one it myself..

a ) I do not agree with you about Line 106, because I can give you one information and I can give you more informations.

b ) Why to replace. As far as I know dot is what we put on the end of the sentence.

c ) You can delete that line, it won't be used in final version.

d ) I don't have this line, where did you find it? Did you mean on "You can not slipstream into this source"? I think that this is OK. You have better idea how to write it?

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Hi Mara

It`s my priblem as I am using 120 DPI....but I need larger fonts:(

Concerning L87:Sorry,I didn`t read L86 and L87 correctly

you can find the sentence(d) in {messages-Line25)

Translation is almost done!

I was very busy!

Thanks

Cheers؛)

Hi!

Arabic (Egypt)

Arabic (Golf countries)

lng files are done!

plz add them to your application!

I will upload a Japanese one also,but as I am very busy nowadays,I will upload it next month...I think..

You said that some REG files are available in some languages for Office XP....tell me how to make ones for my 3 languages....

Cheers;)

tnx a lot for such wonderful software!

lng_files.zip

Edited by ashraf21c

On which language is your Office. You have Office XP on all 3 language? Because, it does not depends which language is system running, it depends on language of Office. If you need for all 3, I'll make it for you. Microsoft released some new updates few days ago, so I need to updated all keys, and I'll create for your language too.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: ashraf21c, you will have to wait a little. I'm creating new version which will do everything automatically. You will just need to select your language in Office Slipstreamer.

Edited by mara-

• 2 weeks later...

Polish translation :)

BTW: Thx for good stuff :)

Function setLabelHeight(ByRef lblTarget As Label, Optional ByVal setHeight As Boolean = True) As Double

Dim oContainer As Object

Dim i As Long

Dim t(255) As Double

Dim c As Integer

Dim p As Double

Dim w As Double

Dim n As Long

n = 1

Set oContainer = lblTarget.Container

With oContainer

For i = 0 To 255

t(i) = .TextWidth(Chr$(i))

Next

End With

With lblTarget

w = .Width

For i = 1 To Len(.Caption)

c = Asc(Mid$(.Caption, i, 1))

If c > 32 Then

p = p + t©

End If

If p >= w Then

p = 0

n = n + 1

End If

Next

If setHeight Then

lblTarget.Height = n * oContainer.TextHeight("WMj^_")

End If

End With

setLabelHeight = n * oContainer.TextHeight("WMj^_")

End Function

-------- END CODE --------

This function could help you in the next ver. of app. - with Label strings.

polish.rar

Edited by Tolek81

Thanks for translation. And what is wrong with my Label strings. And this function, did you write it in AutoIt? Because if you did, something is wrong with it.

Cheers ;)

And what is wrong with my Label strings. And this function, did you write it in AutoIt? Because if you did, something is wrong with it.

It is written in VB, i don't know AutoIt (yet).

The function could help you with Label strings if for ex. Your Label string = 40, and translation 60 then string is moving out of range or moved to 2nd line.

With translation into polish I was needed to change mining (or searching short words) to fit Label strings.

But, any way every thing is OK :) and I laked your stuff :)