Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

jinkazama, it seems that integration in Office 97 is not possible. It's not on the same principal as newer Office and there is no any switches for integration. If I find something in future related to this I'll inform you.

Cheers ;)

jinkazama, it seems that integration in Office 97 is not possible. It's not on the same principal as newer Office and there is no any switches for integration. If I find something in future related to this I'll inform you.

Cheers ;)

Ok, i'll stay tuned! :hello:

Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer, version 1.3 Final

Translations needed:

Post SP3 updates only (for English version of Office, if you want .reg file for some other language, post here and I'll try to post it.)

Please I need the .reg file Spanish version.

Thanks in advance

Translations needed:

Post SP3 updates only (for English version of Office, if you want .reg file for some other language, post here and I'll try to post it.)

Thanks in advance

Download Data.rar from first post and replace everything in Data folder of Slipstreamer. If Windows Update still complain, post here and I'll give you new reg files to try. I'm saying this because I don't know is your Office use Spanish - Spain (Modern Sort) or Spanish - Spain (Traditional Sort). Now I uploaded keys for Spanish - Spain (Traditional Sort).

For more look here, so maybe you can tell me exactly which Spanish do you use.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

Translations needed:

Thanks in advance

Download Data.rar from first post and replace everything in Data folder of Slipstreamer. If Windows Update still complain, post here and I'll give you new reg files to try. I'm saying this because I don't know is your Office use Spanish - Spain (Modern Sort) or Spanish - Spain (Traditional Sort). Now I uploaded keys for Spanish - Spain (Traditional Sort).

For more look here, so maybe you can tell me exactly which Spanish do you use.

Cheers ;)

My system uses: SystemLocale="0c0a"

so it is Spanish - Spain (Modern Sort) 0c0a 3082

It means I need the .reg file in acordance with that

Thanks for your help and extreamly fast answer

I uploaded again modified keys. Download again Data.rar an replace all files in Data folder of Slipstreamer.

Cheers ;)

I just download and open the Data.rar file, there are .rar files Spanish version for Office XP but no one for 2003 (the ones I need).

Once agay THANKS for your support

For now, it's not necessary, but when I release new version it might be necessary. And don't ask when it will be released. I'm adding a few useful things to Office Slipstreamer and I need time to code and to test it.

Cheers ;)