How to create the original installation and to access Windows Update?

substage

Firstly i would like to thank to all of this forum for the cooperation and pledge, am I creating my first winxp release and in the tests when I access the site of the microsoft he doesn't go by WGA as it could already include this process turning my original installation?

I guess I fail to understand what it is you're trying to do - you state that you are unable to pass WGA, and also that you need to automate entries into the registry. If you need to automate reg entries, simply create a .reg file with the entries and run regedit /s <regfilename>.reg in your first run script. I'm not sure exactly how that affects WGA though - perhaps you could be more specific.

I guess I fail to understand what it is you're trying to do - you state that you are unable to pass WGA, and also that you need to automate entries into the registry. If you need to automate reg entries, simply create a .reg file with the entries and run regedit /s <regfilename>.reg in your first run script. I'm not sure exactly how that affects WGA though - perhaps you could be more specific.

I only wanted every time a way to create my installation without the need of wheels this script that install my windows xp, when I follow these steps below he is 100% been worth and I usually have access to the updates

01 - it goes in RUN > to execute

02 - types regedit and click ok

03 - already inside of the regedit, navigate until the key

HKEY_LOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\cURRENTvERSION\wpaeVENTS

04 - in the panel the right , click twice in OOBETimer

05 - in the window that was open, turn off any value and click in ok. close Regedit

06 - it goes again in RUN > to Execute and that time types :

%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe .exe /a

07 - in the window that was open, choose the option yes, desire to call.... Clicks in moving forward

08 - in the next stage, click in the button to alter key of the product.

09 - in the following stage, type the CD-KEY:

removed by moderator.

10 - after clicking in the button to update, the assistant for activation will return

for the previous window, then, click in reminding later.

11 - it restarts the windows

12 - restarting Windows goes again in RUN > to Execute and type:

%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe .exe /a

13 - Appear the following message:

Windows Activation OK

So you're using a key you found on the internet to fake the activation and Microsoft says your install is not genuine ? Now that's strange ...

I become friends this method that I described above the key that I described works really besides and valid, I already used in several computers, no there is anything of stranger in that, I only want to automate the task

substage : You're using Microsoft method to change your windows license ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328874/fr ).

Why not directly remake your unattended CD with your correct cdkey ?!

really mine cd-key no and been worth but through this method I get to validate my installation without problems, case had a method to register well with this method everything, but researching in the link http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/29/ discovered that the method (Backup Activation Method) can be very useful ally to my registration way that I already commented on, I believe that he can solve my problem definitively