i am sick of it

Guest spick204

Guest spick204

no i have sata driver for ich8 but thro nlite its failed to integrated in xp as u see it says "access to registry is denied"

Edited by spick204

Fixed this weird error in the next version.

It happened only on some special Windows version, I mean that single file was different than on mine or the majority of Windows out there. That's why this wasn't known before. Got this report 3 times so far. And it is fixed so don't worry you won't be sick of it any more.

Madhits45, you're making no sense. nLite is most famous for it's textmode driver integration.

Guest spick204

ooh so nice of you nuhi and when will you gonna fix that prob and in which version :} plz do let us know yeah i am using xp sp2 which comes wid dell branded pcs

Fixed this weird error in the next version.

It happened only on some special Windows version, I mean that single file was different than on mine or the majority of Windows out there. That's why this wasn't known before. Got this report 3 times so far. And it is fixed so don't worry you won't be sick of it any more.

Madhits45, you're making no sense. nLite is most famous for it's textmode driver integration.

sorry nuhi I never used it. Just don't like to put all eggs in one basket. Usually if an install has a problem its easier to find it between the various apps you use then one app that does it all & could have multiple possible areas that could be causing it. Nlite does so much and since I have had issues that approach basically helps me narrow them down.

spick204, yeah I know it's not the retail version, otherwise you wouldn't have this issue. As I said it is already fixed in the next version, and when it will be out no one knows. I can predict in 10 days but could be sooner or later.

Madhits45, then don't comment in a negative way on what you don't try.