Asking for original files after it's done.

lucashingis

I did my Windows XP Pro with IE7, WMP11 and all the hotfixes and it runs well, but unfortunately this message appears when I install drivers and even when I access Windows Uptade for the first time.

What can I do to resolve this problem?

P.S.: I didn't remove nothing, just included hotfixes, IE7 and WMP11.

I did my Windows XP Pro with IE7, WMP11 and all the hotfixes and it runs well, but unfortunately this message appears when I install drivers and even when I access Windows Uptade for the first time.

What can I do to resolve this problem?

P.S.: I didn't remove nothing, just included hotfixes, IE7 and WMP11.

I have open topic for the same probleme.......

Integrating IE 7 will do that.

Either disable SFC on the Options - Patches page or don't integrate IE.

NO...i integrate IE 7 with RV addons and i don't have this probleme wwhen i don't use nlie in other version,but when i use it to delete something,probleme beggin.........

People always reported SFC popup on hardware insert after integrating IE7.

Rvm wasn't an issue.

If you delete some component then especially.

I hate that SFC issue...it's so weird and when nLite first started we all disabled SFC anyway, it's now the Integrate_only_users who want that fixed.

And I would gladly fix if I knew where is the problem, what file is the one that confuses it.

Gonna try a few things...but I don't believe that 1.3.5 don't have this issue if that is what you're telling me.

OK, nuhi, thank you for the attention.

Now, if you could help me again, how many hotfixes for IE7 are listed on this topic?

I'm making the unattended CD without IE7, KB937143 and KB938127 and an error occurs during the installation.

Edited by lucashingis

My ie7 hotfixes all have ie7 in the filename.

Anyway be careful to sort hotfixes by the build date (click on the column header by that name).

From top being the oldest.

I think that probleme isn't in IE7 but DRIVER.CAB,because i try same change with nLite 1.2.1 and i don't have this popup...maybe decompressing and compressing method are differente because nLite 1.2.1 take more time for traitement's files.

My ie7 hotfixes all have ie7 in the filename.

Anyway be careful to sort hotfixes by the build date (click on the column header by that name).

From top being the oldest.

I think that probleme isn't in IE7 but DRIVER.CAB,because i try same change with nLite 1.2.1 and i don't have this popup...maybe decompressing and compressing method are differente because nLite 1.2.1 take more time for traitement's files.

Nice. I'll try to make the CD with this version.

hello all i just had the same problem and i found why it always asks for insert xp cd when installing drivers especially chip set and sound

are you sure u did not remove something i started getting this problem when i removed languages and keyboard settings

i had kept English language and English keyboard

try keeping the languages and everything and check i think u will not have this problem cause i don't have it anymore .....

i hope this helps u ..........

Edited by craberos