Nlite registry tweaks

Draxx_hun

Hi All!

These are the tweaks from nLite tweak tab. Some of them are not included, because they are useless after the installation ended or need bitwise operations which cannot be done by simple .reg files as far as i know. If you find any mistypes, errors or something is missing please report it in this topic.

Update - Minor fixes

Nlite_reg_tweaks.zip

Edited by Draxx_hun

Hey, excellent work... Do you mind if i use this for my program ("LegoTweaker")? It was originally made for nlite tweaks incase someone forgot to apply them with nlite but i now add requested tweaks too. I will add your name in the "Help" > "About" > "Special Thanks To:" section so you are credited :) Thanks in advance.

Original Post - MSFN

--------------------------------------------------------

New Forum - on LegoTweaker website

Edited by legolash2o

How about **adding** these tweaks:

(to enable fast user switching on corporate edition installs that are not on an AD network)

KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

Value NameAllowMultipleTSSessions

Value TypeREG_DWORD

Value Data0x00000001

(to define the windows install path as \i386 from the root of the default/system disk drive)

(also requires that the user copy their i386 from the install media to this dir on the system drive)

KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\

Value NameSourcePath

Value TypeREG_SZ

Value Data%SystemDrive%\i386

Hey, excellent work... Do you mind if i use this for my program ("LegoTweaker")?

No i don't mind, i'm planning to make a registry db too but i couldn't find a capable program yet.

I'm planning to add non-nlite tweaks too on a later release i will include these two too then thanks.

No i don't mind, i'm planning to make a registry db too but i couldn't find a capable program yet.

When you say "registry db", do you mean a program that will apply the tweaks or just a list of tweaks (like a website). If your planning on creating a program then get "Visual Studio 2005" and that comes with VB, C#, C++, and some others (i use VB). You can download an evaluation (90-180 Days) of Visual Studio from microsoft website.

Edited by legolash2o

I find it hard to believe that rick is 'banned'. Try again.

Why have the recycle bin on the start menu? To clean up the desktop. This hack doesn't eliminate the possibility of having it on the desktop, just provides an alternative. I think you'd be surprised how many people have used this one.

(to enable fast user switching on corporate edition installs that are not on an AD network)

KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

Value Name: AllowMultipleTSSessions

Value Type: REG_DWORD

Value Data: 0x00000001

(to define the windows install path as \i386 from the root of the default/system disk drive)

(also requires that the user copy their i386 from the install media to this dir on the system drive)

KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\

Value Name: SourcePath

Value Type: REG_SZ

Value Data: %SystemDrive%\i386

added, just thought i'd let you know... but does vista have a SourcePath registry entry?

Edited by legolash2o

Hi,

In the process when this adding drivers,

show me this error message

9ea887ef5c1434e63f04ea6fabcd268c730b6e94.jpg

and to create ISO image it very slowly?

was 30 minutes and I cant see nothing, only Status: Preparing 2.128/2.128

Someone help me please

Sorry that pic is too small to read, anyways wrong place to post this, i recommend to make a new topic with a bigger picture too :)