Vize ruins your system

ridebmx anthony

XPERO

I too am encountering the unusable os situation. I've had to reinstall quite a few times just trying to get it to work. No luck.

I notice that when Vize is done patching it says done with errors as link. It seems that every patch fails. I tried quiting the

app and restarting it hope that it will let me restore the files. I can't even run system restore before booting Vista into unusable

limbo. The problem is that your app offers no recourse, so you're pretty much screwed as Vista gives error message with missing Logonui.dll, shell32.dll and so on, rendering my pc useless.

I've used v0.2 with no issue. Problem is that I erased it.

Can you make the app recover before reboot? If all patches did fail, I just don't understand why it erases all those needed dlls?

Today I will release 0.4 version which has amongst other features:

- Vize System Protection. It will automatically cancel patching, restoring or reloading processes when the first error is found to avoid system damage.

- Almost fully rewritten PatcherHelper.dll is safer and successfully worked in all my tests.

I'm sorry about the erros you've got (I havent had any errors, that's why I have released previous Vize versions). Please take the time to test 0.4 which I consider a big step forward towards Vize 1.0 final.