new system

Martin L

• 1 month later...

A bit old, so maybe it's already built, but hey, if you did already get it put together, why not let us know how it worked out?

Here's another vote for Intel. The Pentium Dual-cores seem pretty good for a relatively low cost. AMD is looking worse all the time, and Intel keeps brining faster and better chips to the table. As for the video, I can't really say since I have integrated graphics, which is really all I need since I rarely game or do CAD/other graphic-intensive applications.

Martin L should post this, but I’ll help him out here ;).

Martin L is fixing, almost rebuilding his new house so he wants to wait a few months more...

Correct me if I was wrong Martin L :P.

---

By the way, I changed my mind on the motherboard: if it’s need to be in-expensive but so good, then go with the Gigabyte GA-P35-D3SL (rev. 1.0 or 2.0, rev. 2.0 has just 2 USB ports more at the back)...

So, I left my poor doggy, AMD… cried nights and I know he’s doing fine with the not OCing people. I went with the best floating ship, iNTEL, and using my self an E2180 (2GHz) at 3.1GHz with stock cooling and stock voltages ;).

Why do you always spell it iNTEL, not Intel? iN my experience, they always spell it Intel. :wacko:

For you, I’ll use Intel from now on ;).

I did this for some reasons:

Intel used to put on there chipsets codes that started with an "i", and they still do.

Intel’s name is build up out of capitals, INTegrated ELectronics.

So, if we mix those 2, you get iNTEL.. Well, just my logic :P.

*Always nice when some one is picking on me :sneaky:

But, official we “need” to say Intel.