Default input language?

MackTK

Hello,

I have a question related to default input language. I want after install of the OS, the Default Input Language to be English (US), but I also want another type of keyboard besides the default input language. With NLite, I've managed to have both languages, but I cannot set the default one (obviously, I can from Regional Settings in Win, but I want it unattended). I can't find the registry key of the default input language to change it. Any ideeas?

Another question is that I've changed the default wallpaper with one of my own through registry tweaks, but when Windows starts first, the background is blue, and only after a restart my wallpaper is changed. Is this abnormal? Have I done something wrong?

Thanks.

With NLite, I've managed to have both languages, but I cannot set the default one (obviously, I can from Regional Settings in Win, but I want it unattended). I can't find the registry key of the default input language to change it. Any ideeas?

Default Language and Keyboard are on the same page of Unattended section, you can't miss them.

I think the reg key you're looking for is user/default/Contrl Panel/International/sLanguage

For the keyboard, it'a lso there (/locale).

The keyboards before login are in Users/Default/keyboard layout/preload.

In the attachement is what I see.

At Language I set Finnish (example), then at custom I pick at localization and location Finnish, and then at keyboard US. If I do so, it puts the default input at Finnish. I want to be English (US), but when I click it, to have Finnish also.

However, I will play a little with the reg keys you posted.

Thanks. I will keep you informed.

post-153929-1189947797_thumb.jpg