Windows Live Messenger

gastly

Hi, I use Windows Live Messenger. I know how to voice chat with people and all, but I wanna know can I send sounds that I play in my computer (in Winamp etc), to someone I'm chatting to so that they can also listen to it? I've already searched a bit, but found nothing. Can anyone help please?

You could have people listen to your music via voice chat as well; the music which leaves your speakers is picked up by your microphone and transferred... but you can understand that the sound quality of this is bad ;) You would need to stream your music online, but this has nothing to do with Windows Live Messenger. I believe you can stream files using Winamp or an additional tool from their web site. Anyway, I believe you need to stream your music online... Google on that should give enough hints to get you going.

You could have people listen to your music via voice chat as well; the music which leaves your speakers is picked up by your microphone and transferred... but you can understand that the sound quality of this is bad ;) You would need to stream your music online, but this has nothing to do with Windows Live Messenger. I believe you can stream files using Winamp or an additional tool from their web site. Anyway, I believe you need to stream your music online... Google on that should give enough hints to get you going.

Hi Arie! :) yeah I know the quality is bad when you transfer the sound from PC speakers to microphone and then to the receiver. But anyways thanks for the reply...I would try streaming the media, but that would be another thing hehe I would love it if anyone knows how to do it with Messenger. Anyways thanks again :)