DriverPacks & nLite - in what order?

Ohem

The thread originates from: http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?pid=14247 but got recommended to post about this issue:

To summarize the whole thing: I want to integrate Driverpack Masstorage ange integrate all the updates in order to make an full-updated CD. The problems is, according to the thread and the response to it: I got the order of integration right YET i still obatin the "OOBE" problems, get no errors but stil get "OOBE skipping".

I believe you should rename your topic to reflect your problem better and have the topic moved to the nLite section of the forum. You're experiencing an OOBE problem with nLite in combination with DriverPacks. I can't help you with nLite I'm afraid, but always integrate DriverPacks as the last step in your whole process of creating an unattended installation. I use HFSLIP myself and this problem does not occur than.

The thread originates from: http://forum.driverpacks.net/viewtopic.php?pid=14247 but got recommended to post about this issue:

To summarize the whole thing: I want to integrate Driverpack Masstorage ange integrate all the updates in order to make an full-updated CD. The problems is, according to the thread and the response to it: I got the order of integration right YET i still obatin the "OOBE" problems, get no errors but stil get "OOBE skipping".

Although the OOBE problem occurs when i use DriverPacks and nLite, if the problem is within OBEE or the software used for the integration.