Err... yea... well... hullo... I guess.

bobsobol

Okay... I'm not going to rave here... much... I'll leave that for elsewhere. ;)

I'm not net shy, I blog here and if I ever get to posting my art it will be here

I've been reading the tips, tutorials and posts here for some time. I'm a long time fan of the internals of Operating Systems and an old, old, geek.

I code... I game... I'm a net head... I'm a netiquate pedant and a buggerous cantankerous old fart.

I guess it's just time I stopped lurking here and started poking my nose into all your business and throwing in my two pennies worth.

Oh... by the way... I'm speak English, but I'm not American... I'm European, I'm British and I'm not English... in that order.

Sees yas,

bob out.

Hi ya old fart, :o

Two cents worth'll do. :P

Had a look at your web page and you ain't old. Nice web page by the way. Having seen your interests, you appear to have a lot in common with numerous others here.

Welcome to MSFN bobsobol.

DL

Okay... I'm not going to rave here... much... I'll leave that for elsewhere. ;)

I'm not net shy, I blog here and if I ever get to posting my art it will be here

I've been reading the tips, tutorials and posts here for some time. I'm a long time fan of the internals of Operating Systems and an old, old, geek.

I code... I game... I'm a net head... I'm a netiquate pedant and a buggerous cantankerous old fart.

I guess it's just time I stopped lurking here and started poking my nose into all your business and throwing in my two pennies worth.

Oh... by the way... I'm speak English, but I'm not American... I'm European, I'm British and I'm not English... in that order.

Sees yas,

bob out.

Loving the dud. B)